- Michelin Travel Partner
- Publiée le : 2018-10-05
Michelin Restaurants est un moteur de recherche sur Internet (http://restaurant.michelin.fr) et
sur plateformes mobiles permettant aux internautes/mobinautes de choisir un restaurant
répondant à leurs envies et leurs budgets.
Dans ce cadre, Michelin commercialise des offres de visibilité sur ces nouveaux supports à
destination des professionnels de la restauration.
Pour accompagner son développement, Michelin Travel Partner, filiale à 100% du groupe
Michelin, recrute son futur commercial terrain.
Partez à la rencontre des restaurateurs et développez le portefeuille de clients sur votre
territoire. Dynamique, réactif, autonome et fort de l'image de marque de MICHELIN dans le
monde de la restauration, vous aimerez aller y rencontrer les professionnels et leur
proposerez notre nouvelle offre.
Our clients are restaurants; the Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying new restaurant leads with their territory, developing relationships with key decision makers in the industry and introducing new restaurants / hotels to Bookatable / Michelin Restaurants and make sure they adopt the reservation tools within their business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the key benefits of our products and services in face to face sales meetings and online webinars, maintaining a healthy commercial relationship between new client accounts and their client relations manager so that these restaurants generate bookings and revenue as effectively as possible. A key aspect of this role will be the ability to generate new business through networking and generate revenue from subscription and one off charges.
- Generate and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Be an ambassador for our B2C brands Bookatable.com and Michelin Restaurants
- Ensure a smooth handover to the account management team is achieved during the implementation stage / migration from another system.
- Generate and deliver effective B2B sales meetings and product demonstrations to restaurant decision makers
- Manage their own diary and be able to work independently
- Provide insight and knowledge via feedback from the marketplace to help us as a company to constantly evolve our products and services
- Ensure they are fully aware of the benefits of the electronic reservation diary
- Within our existing database and through own research, identify and contact target restaurants
- Proactively identify new lead sources and feed to marketing
- Book and prepare for sales meetings through verbal and written correspondence with prospects and possibly some existing customers.
- Conduct sales meetings and present the options for working with Bookatable (including various diary software solutions)
- Explain commercial terms, pricing and ROI in helping our customers to select the most suitable package
- Supply the required documentation to the Client Support team to set up new restaurants
- Collect and collate feedback from restaurants on Bookatable – and work with colleagues to improve our services
- Be an active contributor to improve Bookatable sales strategy
- Document your sales activity onto our CRM tools
- Contribute to the sales team and the company in general
- Use our internal customer management system effectively to ensure that it can be used to provide accurate reports on the sales pipeline
- Ensure that Bookatable is constantly evolving its proposition to restaurants – keep a customer focus
- Participate in team sales projects
- Always be knowledgeable of what is happening in the hospitality industry
- A proven track record in new sales with a minimum of 3 years' experience in (field) sales or Business Development
- Experience in selling to the hospitality
- An understanding of working with people of different nationalities and cultures
- An interest in using new technology to improve performance
- Fully computer literate including use of PowerPoint (essential)
- Fluent spoken and written French (essential)
- English is a plus
- University Graduate Preferred
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 27 000,00€ à 35 000,00€ /an
En savoir plus sur le métier de Account Manager
Lisez notre guide pour tout connaître sur le métier de Account Manager (Etudes, salaire, compétences nécessaires)
D'autres offres de Account Manager à Lyon
Trouvez toutes les annonces de Account Manager à Lyon