Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Publiée le : 2018-09-01
Intitulé du poste
Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
Le cabinet ALCANDRE est mandaté par un leader européen dans le secteur des paiements, présent dans une quarantaine de pays et délivrant des services transactionnels de haute technologie, du conseil, de lintégration de systèmes et de linfogérance. Dans le cadre de leur fort développement, nous recrutons pour leur compte un Service Delivery Manager.
The Operations Division continues to adapt its organization to address the new challenges and the internationalization of our Client.
To support this fundamental evolution of our basic missions:
- Deliver End-to-end services for business unit
- Run the Issuing, Acquiring and Account Payment applications
- Design and deploy technical architectures and solution for production
- Support Local and Global Product Lines with our technical expertise
The Service Delivery Manger (SDM) is a member of a Production Center.
SDM is the first Point of Contact for Local and Global Product Lines for all topics related to delivery of the services within her/his perimeter.
Managing End-to-end Delivery includes :
- Follows up on SLA/OLA, including security requirements.
- Ensure that all related changes are passing the existing governance principles like Change Advisory board.
- The SDM is responsible for the complete lifecycle of a specific service or group of services. This lifecycle includes:
- Technical need analyses
- Technical concept definition, design costing
- Service production deployment
- Delivery , service management and evolution
- Budget and forecast for defined services
- Pre-Sales activities (RFI/RFP, Rainbow, IPER )
The position requires a strong customer focus, strong organizational skills, knowledge of Information Technology capabilities, good financial knowledge related to Budget and Forecast, Costs and Revenues.
The job needs the ability to lead multidisciplinary teams to envision, design and implement robust IT services. Within this scope he has clear competencies to manage technical units as delivery units for technical services.
SDM needs good English skills, some international experience and strong communication skills.
Analyze demand, specify requirements, cost deployment and RUN part of the service (global and local).
Establish operating agreements, processes and service levels with Business.
2) Service Deployment & Delivery
Manage service production implementation (investments, planning, process, configuration, tests,...)
Good understanding of function and flow of application and service business cases.
Assess together with Ops team impact on SLA/OLA and define common improvement plan.
Ensure that the Change and Release management processes are respected.
Act as a consultant in case of incidents.
Manage the interface to internal customers on operational level.
Save guard on the quality of the production service.
Control production services costs using the enterprise service costing model.
Align with Technical service units all technical requirements which are needed.
3) Service Management Planning
Manage capacity planning related the growing business.
Work with the Business to identify new Service needs and opportunities.
- Graduate degree in informatics or in a cognate discipline or comparable proficiency
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams at an international scale. Open to cultural differences
- Customer focus, good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to act with customer orientation and be attentive and responsive to customer concerns, based on an operational interconnection.
- Excellent written and communication skills, business fluent English is mandatory
- Dutch, French, German and Italian are a plus (or must, depending on location)
- High Initiative, decisiveness, customer orientation goal-oriented and assertive behavior
- Good and widespread technical background (Network, System Engineer, Database Administrator) is an asset
- Knowledge about payment services is an asset.
- Stress resistant and ability to adapt to tight deadlines and dynamically changing priorities
- Ability to travel frequently
- Knowledge in standards related to IT (ie PCI DSS, ISO standards, ISAE 3402...).
- Indicative GCM : SDM 5
En savoir plus sur le métier de Account Manager
Lisez notre guide pour tout connaître sur le métier de Account Manager (Etudes, salaire, compétences nécessaires)
D'autres offres de Account Manager à
Trouvez toutes les annonces de Account Manager à